Friday, November 16, 2012

Welcome

So glad you came to visit my blog! This is the girl nest door where you will find an array of topics and fun finds! First a little about me.  I'm a northern girl married to a southern boy currently residing in Texas but dreaming of the mountains and snow.  So, hopefully, one day soon I will be writing this blog from a place with great trees and snow-capped mountains.  I am a designer, lover of sports, nature, fashion, food and travel.  So many of my posts will reflect those things.  I own a company called Nest Designs (thus the play on the words in the blog title) so check us out if you have the time at www.nest-designs.com. I hope you'll come visit my blog often- there are great things to come!

Well, until nest, I mean next time!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment