Monday, December 3, 2012

all the pretty boxes


 

I love wrapping stuff {don't get me wrong, I LOVE unwrapping as well} but I'm a paper lover.  And only other paper lovers can truly understand and appreciate all the gorgeous wrapping paper, ideas, ribbons washi tapes, cards, envelops and bows out there.  With my company, I wrap my wholesale orders in a way that brings a smile to the store owner when they receive it.  It's nothing over the top {remember as  a business owner, we eat those costs} but you want everything to look pretty and fun for those on the receiving end.  I love kraft paper, so I simply wrap the orders in the the brown kraft then use my signature colors {hot pink and neon orange} and wrap coordinating yarns {of different textures and widths} around the kraft.  It's simple and bright and cute.  And it's called branding.

But even if you don't own your own company where you are selling items, you can still make something you are giving to someone simple, special and unique.  Here are my favorite {homemade and all} wrapping ideas to make make sure your presentation is unforgettable:

All photos were found on Pinterest {links to come} except for the first example {a baby shower gift I recently wrapped}







Yarn pom pom Christmas wrapping


Gift Wrap Ideas



wrapping

ahem, @Jessica Lorren

piece of pie/cake, use pretty card for party cake

1 comment:

  1. Love this, especially the cheescake picture and its so true its the details that make a huge difference-Amber

    ReplyDelete