Thursday, December 6, 2012

{Things Owl Always Love}


All forest creatures, including owls, have been very popular over the last few years.  I have a special place in my heart {ok, a full on obsession} with owls and squirrels.  Please don't remind me how they carry diseases: I don't want to hear it and I will always love how some come right up to your cart at the golf course. But on to owls.  They are everywhere and I'm a little partial- some are cuter than others.  I'm picky about my owl souveniers so here are my top picks that I have found so far.  Some are mainstream stores and some are handmade/vintage picks from etsy. Enjoy and I hope you owl agree! hehe






pillow from Paper Source

owl pillow from Urban Outfitters
owl "catch all" dish from Urban Outfitters
owl soap on a rope from Urban Outfitters

owl tee from Dowdy Studio (Etsy)
candle from Anthropologie
vintage bank from AngelHeartDesign (Etsy)
vintage planter from Membil (Etsy)
artwork from ArtElem (Etsy)
vinyl sticker from Streamlinedesign (Etsy)
dresser knobs from VeritasInspired (Etsy)

pencil cup from Anthropologie


owl mugs from West Elm


salt & pepper shakers from West Elm

measuring cups from West Elm

wall paper from Anthropologie

































No comments:

Post a Comment